Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

After applying for a First Premier Credit Card. how long does it take before you receive your card.?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

After applying for a First Premier Credit Card. how long does it take before you receive your card.?

Postby roark » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 am

If you have sent them all the information they have asked for, Does it take a month or 2 months?
roark

Postby safwan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:45 am

I hope you have not done this yet.
This is considered one of the worst cards out there?
Extremely high annual fees.
And very low limits.
Run, and run away fast from this card.
If did already apply for it, please pay in full each month. No games or it will get out of hand.
Do NOT use the card - just pay the fees each month.

It takes about 7 to 10 days to get it in the mail.
Honestly - I would do without credit for a lifetime instead of getting this card.
10 lifetimes.
safwan

Postby zev » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 am

14 days is the maximum
zev

Postby daveed92 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

14 days is the maximum
I think it depends on the completeness and suitability of the data needed by them. When all was fulfilled 14 days is the maximum time.
daveed92

Return to Credit Card Debt