Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Graduates Using Volunteer Work For Student Debt Relief

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

At what time does irs make direct deposit tax refunds?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby gabrielo23 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 am

if you check Where is my refund more then 3 times daily it will lock you out-- saying your info can not be found they update over night so if you check in the morning it will tell you if you updated---- Also I filed on the 18th and i got update this morning about 30 min ago saying a dd of 3 feb-- they deposit different days. my friend had a dd date of 25 and she had hers in there on thursday the 26th
gabrielo23

Postby farson » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 am

Umm I got a new car!!!! I need my down payment money! Im checking my checking acct every half hour ... This is not good!!!
farson

Postby farnleigh40 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:42 am

This is totally stressful guys. I too have s DD date of today 2-1 and there is nothing in my account as of yet! I always thought the deposits were made at midnight also but I've been up and down all night checking and still nothing here where I am its almost 6am!!!!! I hope something will show in my account today. I am buying a new car and have to keep putting the seller off because of this delay. If you all recieve anything please let me know:(
farnleigh40

Postby maitreya » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:44 am

This is totally stressful guys. I too have s DD date of today 2-1 and there is nothing in my account as of yet! I always thought the deposits were made at midnight also but I've been up and down all night checking and still nothing here where I am its almost 6am!!!!! I hope something will show in my account today. I am buying a new car and have to keep putting the seller off because of this delay. If you all recieve anything please let me know:(
My dd is scheduled for Feb 1,2012 also.it has not shown up in my acct yet.how does that usually work?
maitreya

Postby connlaoi55 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 am

I just receive my refund and i got wells fargo and i was schedule on feb 1st
connlaoi55

Postby delano » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 am

I just woke up to check my turbo tax card and my refund is not on there, I have a android phone with a turbo tax card app and it says my date is today, I guess ill wait till 6 and check again I need that money
delano

Postby bramm » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 am

i am set for direct deposit with the turbo tax card today too. i really hope it comes through. the "where's my refund" thing says "by the 7th" anyone know if that means on the 7th or are they just covering their rears?
bramm

Postby fitz » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 am

i am set for direct deposit with the turbo tax card today too. i really hope it comes through. the "where's my refund" thing says "by the 7th" anyone know if that means on the 7th or are they just covering their rears?
I have Wells Fargo and my refund just hit my account. I have been checking every 20 minutes or so. My dd date was 2/1.
fitz

Postby deorsa90 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:22 am

This is so stressful!! My dd is scheduled for today and as of yet 3:30 am pst it is still not there. Hopefully it will be here sometime today.
deorsa90

Postby torrance71 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 am

I filed mine on the 21st, it said the 1st originally but I just checked wheres my refund with the IRS and it said by the 7th!!! I am really concerned now because I needed some of that money for a trip Im supposed to take this weekend...I have Chase...
If anyone else has Chase and they get theirs please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so my mother in law who filed hers like the very last day before the cutoff for getting it on feb 1st got hers in her account!! WHY are some delayed and some arent. Im beyond upset now :(
torrance71

PreviousNext

Return to Taxes