Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Can I use someone else's credit card to order pizza?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Postby arye » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 am

My mom is on a business trip, and she left me her credit card to order pizza for dinner. I will online and put her credit card number in, but it says I have to show them the credit card when I receive the pizza. And I'm thinking the pizza guy is going to see it and be like "this looks nothing like you" and think I am trying to steal it or something. So do you think it will be okay, or what should I do?
arye

Postby donnel » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:46 am

My mom is on a business trip, and she left me her credit card to order pizza for dinner. I will online and put her credit card number in, but it says I have to show them the credit card when I receive the pizza. And I'm thinking the pizza guy is going to see it and be like "this looks nothing like you" and think I am trying to steal it or something. So do you think it will be okay, or what should I do?
Of course you can...
You better know the pin number when he or she asks though
Don't think like you are a criminal
You know that's your mom, he still is a pizza guy, the pizza is already made and they need their money:)
donnel

Postby dontay » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am

Yes you can. I use my father's card a lot (with permission). I don't know if you are in the States of the UK. I am in the UK and although they could ask for it I have never been asked to show the card upon delivery
dontay

Return to Credit Card Debt