Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Student Debt in the Headlines

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Do you really believe in ILLUMINATI?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby kevion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Man think rationally? People talk about it, and make it look as if it really big devil organisation. I mean after all this education I am surprised that they really believe in it. Okay let us say there is an organisation worshiping devil. But people say they own almost everything in the world and all that crap. That is way too overboard. I just feel it is just an urban legend that is just circulating in the streets of AMERICA cause here in India, people would laugh off about the whole concept of ILLUMANATI like "YEAH, whatever dude. Let me study now"
kevion

Postby teris » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Unless you're willing to see it and approach the topic with an open mind you probably won't. You're asking this question wanting people to agree with you because your mind is already made up on the matter. But unless you're willing to listen to what evidence is put forward you'll just keep denying it. To see what all these "conspiracy theorists" see you'd need open your mind and investigate the matter thoroughly. Anyone can look up wikipedia and say they've investigated it, but unless you do a thorough investigation, you're not going to see it.

You probably don't want to read the rest of this because I'm disagreeing with you and I'm going to try and put small bits of evidence forward. I understand if you're only willing to hear a one sided argument.
The same applies to the European banks. For over 200 years they Rothschilds have been operating the European Banks including the Vatican.

It's the modern understanding that there is no cure for cancer or the common cold or any other virus, but think of the ramifications if there were a cure. How many businesses rely on people's illness for profit? Why do pharmaceutical treat symptoms of the disease rather then fight the disease itself? If there was a simple cure, how many companies would go out of business?
Why is it that the FDA never pass herbal treatments for illnesses? Unless you have glicoma, it's illegal to smoke marijuana. It's because Marijuana is illegal and most other plants are not. How did the Native Americans fight diseases? With herbal remedies; the FDA won't accept herbal remedies because they cannot be taxed and people would rather grow it themselves if they knew what to use.

We're in 2012 and still rely on Fossil Fuels. John D. Rockefeller started his Standard Oil Company in 1870 and since that time has created a monopoly; Standard Oil owns BP, Mobil, Chevron, Texico, Shell, etc. So where we think we're getting various companies competing, a lot of them are all owned by the same company. The same applies to the media; 75% of the US media courses through Rockefeller Center and Astor Plaza, New York. You can even look up the consolidation of the media, within 25 years, 50 media companies were all consolidated into 5 by buying out competitive new sources. When only 5 companies are running the newspaper outlets and network television media, guarantee they have the power censor certain stories.
Suppose someone came up with an alternative to fossil fuels. Even the sun runs on hydrogen; inventions have been made that separate hydrogen and oxygen molecules from water. Such inventions are rarely advertised through the media because an engine could be made to run off of water in the process. This is the reason we rarely hear about Nikola Tesla in school. Tesla was a wonder-worker in the early 20th Century and created all types of energy saving inventions. He created Alternating Currents for god's sakes and most history books won't cover him. Before Tesla worked with Westinghouse he was being funded by JP Morgan to create the wireless radio. Tesla was also planning on creating Free Energy by utilizing the Earth's magnetic field as a source of electricity. Where the Earth creates its own magnetic field, there would be no way to measure the amount used, thus no profit to be made. It would've put the oil companies out of business.
The Morgan and Rockefeller families are the owners of the Federal Reserve. This Central Bank is owned by independent families and not the government. The name usually fools people, but these private banking families own the monetary system by controlling the Federal Reserve. Do you know how the banking cartel works? No. The truth is that only 4% of the population actually understand how the monetary system works. All the numbers and banking terminology are meant to confuse. Because if people knew how the monetary system worked they would be outraged to know the government cashed in all its gold to create debt.
Why is it we haven't heard about people like Nikola Tesla in school, or learn how the banking system operates, or the fact that so many of America's founding fathers were indeed Freemasons? The General Board of Education was created by the government but funded by the John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie. The Education Board stayed alive so long because it was funded by the Rockefellers and in 1970 was bought by the Rockefeller Foundation. The curriculum of the school systems are decided by a select few individuals.
teris

Postby sike » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 pm

nO VERY REAL. There is a secret agenda from Day One Princes came with first MAN and placed first MAN'S seed in captivity here under lies and deceits they hid them. Isaiah 28:15 and Isa.30:1 and Psalm 75:12 and Psalm 2:1 to 7.

Ps.2:7 is what they STOP from happening no children return off this earth Jeremiah 10:20 THINK!
sike

Postby raylen » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 am

Ahaha, that's actually what i was thinking too except that i thought to myself "How would it be possible for people who make up all these conspiracies and documentaries about the Illuminatis and **** to know so much about a Secret Organization that only left relics for people to find?"

I think it would be absurd to think that the Illuminatis left clues of their history on purpose, if they are really a Secret Organization, it would stay secret. Basically, what they are trying to tell us is that the Illuminatis are just simple Devil worshipers like any other but with PLANS (What do they mean by Plans? I will come to that in a second).

So, the Illuminatis are a very Evil oragnization that practice all these very absurd devil-worshipping rituals (Not that i am trying to back them up in anyway, this is not in any way ironic). What is so special about the Illuminatis? That their representing symbol is found in many movies and all types of media and information we read about nowadays, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. THEY HAVE CHOSEN THE MOST POPULAR SYMBOL THAT YOU WOULD MOST PROBABLY SEE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE...

A triangle (You would already here people start whispering about Illuminatis and ****)
An eye (It could simply a plain eye and there would be a lot of gossiping)
Sometimes an eagle or other shapes (THEY ARE SHAPES, GODDAMNIT)

All i am trying to prove to you is that i highly dissapprove the fact that the information i have been getting recently was not reliable in any way, if we knew so much about the New World Order and we knew so much about their (Illuminatis) plans, then they would have delt with by now and/or they wouldn't be known as a Secret Organization. We wouldn't know so much about a Secret Organization, in order for a Secret Organization to be Secret there would have to some kind of information of the Secrecy of the Organization like the very name of the Organization, but not anymore then that. Just like the CIA or the M16 or the FBI, they are Secret Federal State Organizations and their plans and deals or investigations would not be told to the Public, these are my diffidences.
raylen

Postby lun43 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 am

Hello,

Yes but they came and went in 250 years ago. The Illuminati was a secret society in Bavaria in the late 18th century. They had a political agenda that included republicanism and abolition of monarchies, which they tried to institute by means of subterfuge, secrecy, and conspiracy, including the infiltration of other organizations. They fancied themselves to be "enlightened" but they had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin. They weren't into this religion Anti - Christ STUFF.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly
lun43

Postby delvin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 am

I believe it because its not about worshiping the devil, its about the close you wear,how you talk and what music you listen to.its like the organization that controls those things, its in one of the cleveland show episodes.
delvin

Postby ammi » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

The Family. C Street.
ammi

Postby honiahaka » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:41 am

This is why you so seldom see Indians in upper management.
honiahaka

Postby dov » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 am

No. I think people just make that stuff up to talk smack about celebrities.
dov

Postby dohosan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:55 am

No.
dohosan

Return to Taxes