Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

FREE movies and TV shows ONLINE NO DOWNLOAD or sign ups or surveys or credit-card info or anything like that!?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

FREE movies and TV shows ONLINE NO DOWNLOAD or sign ups or surveys or credit-card info or anything like that!?

Postby matthieu46 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 am

Okay so I have looked literally everywhere! I wanna watch some movies and tv on the computer.. here is what I want..
-a website with NO SPAM or VIRUSES
-you don't have to enter your CREDIT-CARD INFO
-it has to be FREE
-NO DOWNLOADING
-**************CANADIAN-HAS TO WORK IN CANADA!*************
-I don't care if I have to enter a email but PLEASE don't enter a site which I have to enter all sorts of phone numbers credit card and all that crap...
I have tried hulu,com but it doesn't work in canada! I WILL chose best answer and you WILL be rewarded! PLEASE HELP! THANKS SOOO MUCH! BYE!
matthieu46

Postby johnston » Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am

www.crackle.com

Owned by Sony and is available on Ps3, xbox and the internet completely free.
johnston

Postby inteus » Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 am

Icefilms.info has crapload of movies and TV shows for free. It's a bit difficult setting up but once you have it down, seeing movies is super easy. What's also good about Icefilms is that they have links to shows the night that they air. Pretty sweet. If you have trouble setting it up, check out the video below.
inteus

Postby elliston66 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:19 am

try http://www.grimsmovies.com
elliston66

Postby squire » Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 am

this is the one you are looking for: http://www.wontube.com/video/movie
squire

Return to Credit Card Debt