Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Simple Tips for Managing Your First Credit Card

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Free warrant check 100% free no hidden charges?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Postby lindley6 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:52 am

no credit card charges no membership for warrant checks
lindley6

Postby hewlett » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:54 am

there is no such site. There is no site that reveals all warrants for the simple reason that most warrants are not made public because some people, when they find a warrant, will run and hide.
hewlett

Postby laibrook48 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 am

Sometimes a lawyer will run a pro Bono check for you. If there is one then he will ask for your bussiess in defending you. I was "up" on petty theft charges not long ago. A laundry said I took our dollars in change that belonged to someone else. They had video to prove it. The lawyer found the warrant called a judge and had it revoked and this all cost me four dollars. The guy said if i needs him again to call. If you live in north Florida I'll give you his number message me
laibrook48

Postby hawly » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 am

What like there is a warrant out for your arrest? Simply call up the local police station using your cell phone (call the NON emergency number) and ask if they can see if you have any warrants out for your arrest. Or walk into the police station and ask. 100% free and probably the only real way to know if there are any warrants out for your arrest or not!
hawly

Return to Credit Card Debt