Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Gift Ideas For A 15-year Old Girl....!!!?

Discuss any ideas for budgeting and planning your finances

Postby Arlee » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm

My friend's b'day is tomorrow and i want to buy some cool gift for her...my budget is $3 at max....I know you might be thinking why so less but in my city, i can find tons of gifts in this budget....so now comes her personality...She is not into sports or the girly chic either but she likes watches but she has tons of them....please don't tell me to buy an electronic item or a concert ticket or gift cards, i just can't...I am going to buy her a chocolate,a big one, but one more gift i want...please help...that's really complicated for me...thx :)
Arlee

Postby Ezra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm

A card, with your handmade art to make it personal, including a note that says what she means to you as a friend. Even if it's on the humor side, a humorous poem that you make up as a nod to your friendship - add a roll of "Lifesavers" candy to the card and tell her she's a life saver of a friend! Happy Birthday! etc etc....
Ezra

Postby anarawd » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Buy her a sheesh idk with 3 dollars its hard .
anarawd

Return to Budgeting