Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Graduates Using Volunteer Work For Student Debt Relief

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Has anyone successfully filed for divorce through an online source?

Share tips for saving money and making the most of your income

Postby ashishishe27 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 am

If so, what source? Price?

Note: my divorce is uncontested. I want to save money and time and I've heard of filing for divorce online. Basically doing the paperwork yourself and filing with the courts. Any advice regarding this matter is much appreciated.
ashishishe27

Postby bºi » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 am

If so, what source? Price?

Note: my divorce is uncontested. I want to save money and time and I've heard of filing for divorce online. Basically doing the paperwork yourself and filing with the courts. Any advice regarding this matter is much appreciated.
you pretty much fill out an online questionnaire, and in a few days they prepare the forms and send them to you, then you file them at the courthouse. they charge to fill out the forms, and then you still have to pay the charges for filing at your courthouse when you get to filing them. you're better off just printing the forms off the internet and filling them out yourself and then file them. that way you only get charged for the filing. its pretty simple. and every county/state, has the forms for free download on a website. just have to locate them for your county/state.
bºi

Return to Money Saving Tips