Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Graduates Using Volunteer Work For Student Debt Relief

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

How to add game time to my WOW account?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Postby emmanuele » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Ok, I had been playing World Of Warcraft (WOW) for about 4 years and then I quit because I felt like it was taking up to much of my time and I was busy, So basically I quit for a little over a year and a half and now I am finding that I have more free time on my hands so I want to start playing it again. Just a few days ago I bought a WOW time card, so I can just enter the code and start playing again because I don't have a credit card yet, (btw, im 16) and the time cards are alot easier to use IMO, since all you have to do is buy it and enter the code. But im having alot of trouble doing that because when I go to the WOW site and log onto my battle.net account and go to my account page, I can not find anywhere to imput a WOW time card, I have checked everything under "settings" I've gone to "payment options" and you can only pay with credit cards there, there is nothing under "games and codes" and there is nothing under "transaction history". I just can not find where you imput the code on the back of the game time card. I have actually looked for probably an hour and a half just trying to find it and I can not find it. I would like to post this on the Blizzard forums because I would probably get better responses but I can not as my account is locked for being inactive for over a year and a half.
So If you know where to go to imput the code on the back of a WOW game time card and not have to use your credit card then I will like you very much.
Thank you.
emmanuele

Postby denten » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

u nerd
denten

Postby delano » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Urmm there should have Add time Play or something add game time
delano

Postby yehudi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Ok, first: If you're just now coming back to the game after a year without playing, you are eligible for the Scroll of Resurrection. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/scroll-of-resurrection/ You should check it out. (I can send you a scroll if you like, just mail me your email add)

Second: To use a game time card:
1. Log in to battle.net
2. Click on "Account" at the upper right
3. There will be a series of boxes showing each Blizzard game you have. Click on "World of Warcraft".
4. Click on "Add Game Time Code".
5. Enter your code. Note that the dashes are not included.
yehudi

Return to Credit Card Debt