Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

How to pay for Virgin Mobile with Paypal?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Postby jarin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Okay, so I've recently been attempting to top up my virgin mobile account. But, I can't find the paypal option for payment. Its there on the page to show how much you want to top up when its displaying the options you can pay with, but then on the next page all you can select is different credit/debit cards. No paypal button. Is there another way I should be doing this or is there a problem with the system? I just don't know.
jarin

Postby keifer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Supposedly, you're supposed to be able to go to the settings and click "//use PayPal account" and register your email. Everytime I try to add my email tho, it never goes through and sends me to the PayPal homepage. It could be because my account is past due and it needs to be active or the system really is buggy, but I haven't been able to do it. After you register it, your top up page shouldn't ask for a credit card. At least I believe that's what's supposed to happen.
keifer

Return to Credit Card Debt