Ok, I have to admit I’m not a good saver. I’m supposed to have A LOT of money in saving, but I don’t. Why?
1. I don’t drink wine, beer, soda, coffee...only water, tap water, no bottle waters.
2. I don’t smoke.
3. I don’t use drug.
4. I don’t have any debts, except car loan which is only 2% interest.
5. I don’t eat junk food, any kind of junk food. You can name it.
6. I don’t eat out often ( maybe once a week at McDonald, mostly I eat before I go and I just order happy meal for my son)
7. I don’t have to pay for the utility bill. It‘s included with my rent payment which is $ 450 a month.
8. I don’t pay for the internet (I use dial-up), cable or satellite TV.
9. I don’t pay a lot for insurance because I have shopped around for a best price possible with higher deductable.
10. I don’t have a good saving account to put money on. (I can’t have a saving account for some personal reasons).
11. I don’t spend lot money in skin care or make-up produces. (I have a very good skin. It’s soft, glowing and no aces. Yes, I’m so blessed. I only wash it with warm water and use moisturizer, nothing else. I have a makeup kit for the whole face that I have been used for years.)
Ok, so there is something that I do spend money for, which I guess that’s why I don’t have lot of money to save.
1. I do spend money on my son toys and DVD. ( games? Not yet, but soon)
2. I do spend money on his clothes and shoes. ( he’s growing up so fast)
3. I do spend money on his food ( milk, juice, snacks, … mostly organic)
4. I do spend money on my clothes (I admit I like to dress up and look my best all the time).
5. But I do have a budget every time I go shopping.
6. I do keep track with my money and write down everything I buy in penny. I know where my money goes. The problem is that at the end of the month when I calculate the total of my expense, I just keep hitting myself in the head for being stupid about spending on unnecessary stuffs. But I love my son too much and I want him to have everything in the world that he asks for.
SO please find out what my problem is and give me advices on how to save lots of money every month. Thank you!!!