We are not psychic. FAR more info is needed.
- Posts: 834
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:26 pm
If you're single, not a dependent, no dependents, you'd get back whatever you had withheld. If you're a dependent, you'd get back whatever you had withheld minus about $105, If you have children who lived with you for over half the year, and you are not a dependent, would probably get EIC also.
Hard to say, without more info than you give.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm
It will depend on your circumstances, W-4 and etc. On 7K it would be usual for no tax to be owed so any fit would be refunded and possibly there would be EIC. Go to IRS.GOV and use their free tax calculator setup for a good idea based on your imput.
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm
what you get back depends on how much tax you paid during the year. that's not enough income to have to file taxes. not everyone gets a refund. the only way you get a refund is if you over pay on your taxes during the year.
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 am
How much did you pay in? How old? Married? Kids? College student? Dependent?
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm
how much was withheld for income tax
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 am
Return to Taxes
- I made 11,210.93 how much will i get back on my tax refund?
by fayne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 pm
- 2 Replies
- 57 Views
- Last post by squire
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 pm
- My husband made $8,000 ,last year they didnt take out any taxes how much will he get back on his tax refund?
by garbhan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:40 pm
- 8 Replies
- 342 Views
- Last post by dalon
Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm
- How much income tax refund would I get back if I made $12,000 a year as a single person with no dependents?
by bramwell8 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm
- 3 Replies
- 247 Views
- Last post by harlak
Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:15 pm
- Will the IRS automatically take away my refund if I made a mistake a few years back on filing my taxes?
by knox » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 pm
- 1 Replies
- 99 Views
- Last post by stanbeny
Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm
- I made 15000 and i had 2000 taken out for federal and state income taxes how much will i get back on my refund?
by julian » Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm
- 7 Replies
- 319 Views
- Last post by bing
Sat May 26, 2012 2:26 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aodhfionn74, archambault, ashishishe27, avram, basilio, benjiro, cinnfhail, cullo66, daibheid, darvell, diandre72, elliston66, ellmer11, elroi, enkoodabooaoo, falken8, faodhagan, farnham47, gann, gilford, gorry70, hadyn48, heanleah4, hewlett, jankia47, jonas, kevion, macalister, manfred30, maureo, mil, niyol, oratun2, patton, reginhard88, saber82, safwan, salvino2, sancho60, shad, sun, urki, uzumati, webb24, williamson41 and 0 guests