Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Illegal Mexicans taking all of my construction work because they work so cheap! Can I sue the gov for this?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Illegal Mexicans taking all of my construction work because they work so cheap! Can I sue the gov for this?

Postby clyde25 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:33 am

Is there a way to report all of these Mexicans ? I have worked my *** of for ten years and now I can't find a framing job because they have Mexicans working for half the money I was getting and I believe this is the govs fault! I know they are not legal and I'm tired of not getting work because of this! It is impossible to own a business when u have illegals doing the work for half the price because there is no way they r paying taxes and all the insurances for what they work for!!! I'm to old to start over in a different field
clyde25

Postby beric » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 am

yes that's what is happening all over. my company is half mexicans now. we haven't had raises for years. third world people.taking our jobs illegally. America is turning into a third world country. No middle class only rich or poor.
beric

Postby cathal16 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 am

It would work better as a class action lawsuit. Thousands of well-trained American construction workers are having the same problem you're having. Too bad the unions don't have any guts. They have the legal connections and financial where-with-all to get the job done.

Illegals aren't employed in construction just because they're willing to work for less. Contractors can get illegal construction workers to cut a lot of corners, to use substandard materials and/or do shoddy workmanship. A Korean contractor and his crew of illegals was working on the house across the street from us and we'd go over after they left at the end of their workdays. Shabby, shabby work. No insulation in the walls and the window frames weren't mitered. I don't think most illegals know how to miter a corner. The house was flipped and the young family that moved in really complained about how cold the remodeled section of the house was the first winter. I showed them the photos I'd taken during the construction.
cathal16

Postby sevrin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:51 am

Well, I'm pretty sure you're a spammer but I'll answer your question as if you're not. You can report them to the government yes. Find the number for your capital building. However, I would like to add that growing up in Minnesota it ticked me off that people would drive over from Wisconsin in their dirt cheap homes and work in Minneapolis for high wages. I realized nobody else was ticked off because they were white. Mexicans do the same thing and people go crazy.
sevrin

Postby bayerd4 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 am

The best hope you have is to report them for not having proper insurance and hiring undocumented workers.
Depending upon where you live, something may or may not be done.

As you well know, these outfits all must have a license to operate in the state. That should be put in jeopardy if they are operating outside the law. So report them. And report them to the IRS - they take a very dim view of workers not paying taxes, and can have far sharper teeth than any state government. And they are just waiting for a tip.
bayerd4

Postby monohan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 am

Blaming Mexicans isn't going to help you. So stop being racist and a child, instead of slacking off in school you should of been more dedicated in your studies and worked for a steady career.
Just because we're illegal and work for cheaper you blame us? Its pretty pathetic how a "Mexican" can get a job not speaking a word of English and here you are born here and can't even get the job. Your probably lazy and take advantage of the job as our people appreciate more than you. Maybe that's why people don't hire White's.
monohan

Postby basilio » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:04 am

Should've gone to college and gotten a decent degree. Life's a *****, bro.
basilio

Postby neued » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 am

You need to complain to Immigration & Naturalization Service, if you feel that contractors are using illegal aliens!
neued

Postby aymer » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 am

Stop being a racist
aymer

Return to Taxes