Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Is it safe to pay for a product with your debit/credit card on aliexpress? Can they steal my card details?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Is it safe to pay for a product with your debit/credit card on aliexpress? Can they steal my card details?

Postby bennie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 am

It is safe, you can pay by Escrow, which is the safest way.

We are new in aliexpress, in order to maintain our market in worldwide. we sell fashion goods in discount wholesale price,
Our shoes come from China, they are just sent from our factory.
Our online shop: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/212678

Escrow generally refers to money held by a third-party on behalf of transacting parties. It is best known in the United States in the context of real estate (specifically in mortgages where the mortgage company establishes an escrow account to pay property tax and insurance during the term of the mortgage).[3] Escrow is an account separate from the mortgage account where deposit of funds occurs for payment of certain conditions that apply to the mortgage, usually property taxes and insurance.
bennie

Postby gulab47 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 am

I don't know but you can always sign up for Paypal which is a really great way to keep your card information safe. I don't deal with any site that doesn't accept paypal. Another way to check if a business is legit in the US is to go to the Better Business Bureau website and look them up. Most businesses and charities have ratings with them and it can help you see if there have been a lot of complaints or if they are accredited (considered safe by the BBB).
gulab47

Return to Credit Card Debt