Hey I've been getting this error recently when trying to purchase riot points in League of Legends through a credit card. If anyone else has this problem, just want to know if the transaction actually went through and you got charge? I'm not able to check the credit for the card right now so I'd just like to know so I stop trying to see if it works.
- Posts: 834
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm
See the technical questions on the forums?? or post a topic??
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 pm
Return to Credit Card Debt
- Error code 80150000A Microsoft points not able to be added, getting error codes?
by burney » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm
- 0 Replies
- 99 Views
- Last post by burney
Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm
- Have you encountered this paypal payment error?
by fergusson90 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 pm
- 1 Replies
- 105 Views
- Last post by squire
Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:49 pm
- Error on my credit report! "Derogatory public record"?
by duane70 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 am
- 1 Replies
- 171 Views
- Last post by williamson41
Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 am
- Can a car company charge my credit card over a year after the event because of a so called "error"?
by bjarki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 am
- 4 Replies
- 189 Views
- Last post by diggory
Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 am
- When a "good" credit card is wrongly declined is it a computer glitch or operator error?
by weddell » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am
- 2 Replies
- 168 Views
- Last post by selwin95
Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bachur, braedon, cash16, cheche1, clyde25, connlaoi, corrick, dacian, ephram24, farnham47, gaspard, guyapi, hadyn48, holdin27, honiahaka, irven, laurens, lind, oshay39, osrid80, patton, raulo, ruford, tanner, zevulun and 1 guest