Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Legit online cigarette sites?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby goraidh61 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm

does anybody know any legit online cigarette shops where they sell cheap cartons? and im just worried about scams + the hidden custom/tax fees . anybody know? thanks~!
goraidh61

Postby cullo66 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

It's been more than 2 years I order cigarettes online at http://www.cigoutlet.net/. The guys are not scam, I can guarantee you that. The delivery costs about $9. It takes about 2 weeks for the parcel to be delivered. Just once my parcel got lost but they reshipped me cigarettes at their own expenses.
cullo66

Postby farnleigh40 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 pm

If you are buying from a country overseas you WILL have to pay taxes and customs duty once they enter your country. There is no way around this. This has nothing to do with the site you buy them from - they are selling cheap cigs, but it's your country's customs and tax authorities who will charge duty on any imported cigarettes. Add that to the shipping fees and those 'cheap' cigs are going to cost the same as just buying them locally

Not to mention that if they are coming from Asia, 99% of the time you are getting counterfeits
farnleigh40

Postby chisulo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm

If you are buying from a country overseas you WILL have to pay taxes and customs duty once they enter your country. There is no way around this. This has nothing to do with the site you buy them from - they are selling cheap cigs, but it's your country's customs and tax authorities who will charge duty on any imported cigarettes. Add that to the shipping fees and those 'cheap' cigs are going to cost the same as just buying them locally

Not to mention that if they are coming from Asia, 99% of the time you are getting counterfeits
Ordering at Cigrea.com you will save your money and time and you can be sure of high quality, fast delivery to every location in USA, good service and cheap prices of cigarettes. If you are looking for your favorite cigarettes brand at the cheapest price you have found the right place!
chisulo

Return to Taxes