Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: The Worst Kinds of Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

List three items that appear on your pay slip and explain briefly what they mean?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

List three items that appear on your pay slip and explain briefly what they mean?

Postby jimmy99 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 am

I am completing the Business Skills Apprenticeship Frameworks Induction (EER) Workbook. My training co-ordinator said that I must look up for the answers myself, but I can't find it anywhere (so don't tell me to search for it). I would check my own payslip but I don't receive one, so please don't tell me to check myself because I can't.

Two examples were given (National Insurance number + National Tax code) so even one other answer will be helpful.

Thank you.
jimmy99

Postby chisulo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 am

You could ask anyone you know who works to look at their payslip.
The obvious detail it will show is the amount they have been paid. It is fairly obvious what that means.
chisulo

Postby branton6 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

Google on 'what appears on a payslip' and you get hundreds of places to look for it, so goodness only knows why you say you can't find it for yourself. Try it...
branton6

Return to Taxes