Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Military severance. ?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Military severance. ?

Postby garmond » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 am

I am currently on Terminal leave from the Marine Corps and I had 20 days PTAD before I went on terminal. I received my DD214 when I went through ipac sections and I was in for 12 years and I am/was an E-6 when I got out. I figures out the amount of severance to be close to 76k before taxes and I know I will get the taxed portion back after I get rated for my disability with the VA , just have to do the paperwork. I am just wondering when I should expect my severance pay?! The LCpl at ipac said I may receive it before my eas which is march 30th but I am not holding my breath for that. Has anyone received severance before their actual eas? When did you receive your? Thanks in advance for your help!
garmond

Military severance. ?

Postby haslet » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

I got mine handed to me the day i got out. Signed out at psd. they took about 28 percent?
haslet

Military severance. ?

Postby sion » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 am

CHANGE YOUR LIFE! TRY THIS ONCE AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

Earn $2000/month via part time jobs. Easy form filling data entry jobs.
We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn working from home using your computer and the Internet part-time.
Qualifications required is typing on the computer only. You can even work from a Cyber Café or your Office PC.
These part time jobs require working for only 1-2 hours/day to easily fetch you $1500-2500 per month.
Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited.
No previous experience is required.
Anyone in any country can apply.
Please Visit: http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3228913
sion

Return to Taxes