Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

My tax is still being reviewed and processed. Its been over 21 days now?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby ann » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 am

I filed my tax on Jan. 20, was excepted the same day. At first I was provided a date of 02/08/2012. Nothing. When i later checked WMR it says: Tax return has been received and is being processed. I called 800-829-0582 ext 362 and i was told its being reviewed and no dates is available. Wanted about a week or so and another person told me it was rejected. Called back after speaking with my tax preparer and he said it was excepted. Now i called in spoke with a woman and she said that it looks like its still being review and no date is available as yet. But give them until 03/21/2012. WTF.... are you serious.... is anyone else having the same problem. I have not received nothing in the mail from IRS in regards to no error or mistake on my tax so what is the problem.
ann

Postby lang75 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 am

I filed February 2nd was accepted feb 4 at 12 pm. WMR had no info until a few days ago. Now says March 6!! Tomorrow will be 21 days since acceptance i hope it doesnt take until then!!
lang75

Postby chumo60 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 am

I filed Feb 2nd. Mine was doing that too, WMR had no information for weeks, then updates and tells me March 6th!! Then it updated yesterday and now says my deposit is going in tomorrow! It seems the WMR has not been very accurate lately and has been down more than it has been up..
chumo60

Postby delano » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 am

When you call the IRS you have to go around your elbow to get to your ***hole. You DON'T select the thing that says something about find information about your tax return. You Select the answer that says something about "you need to set up a payment with the IRS" that's what i went through then put in your SS. eventually follow the prompts and your in the que to talk to someone. when they get on just tell them the situation and they will be able to help you. This is what I did and the answer I got was; " There are no problems with your tax return and the WMR site has been glitchy since we had some issues with our security of the prepares section of our company.It took us a week to get it rebuilt and so EVERYONE has been delayed at least a week." I filed Feb 3, accepted Feb 4. was told March 6 was my day of return then the WMR said Feb 21. It didn't come that day so that is why I called. She told me now it is March 3rd. I hope this helps in getting you a straight answer on where your return actually is in the system. Good luck! Edit: *Update* just checked WMR now it says "Expected direct deposit date is Feb 29, if you have not recieved it by Mar 5, check with your bank to see if they have recieved it" SO... WMR might be up and working properly and I will let everyone know as soon as I get it! Good luck again!
delano

Postby piers93 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 am

same here i did mine 2/2 i had a D.deposit date of 2/15still nothing my sister was sup to get her d.dep as of 2/7 still dont know what is going on i cant speak to a rep because after entering my ss its as if they dont reconize me i called my tax preparer n they say it common because of the fraud wellsince i havent received anything in the mail i asssume im ok but its annoying that i have to wait and cant even get a respectable responce or deposit date it seems the irs i individually reviewing our taxes and its impossible to many freaking ppl they need to get a 21century system
piers93

Postby abhibhava » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 am

same here i did mine 2/2 i had a D.deposit date of 2/15still nothing my sister was sup to get her d.dep as of 2/7 still dont know what is going on i cant speak to a rep because after entering my ss its as if they dont reconize me i called my tax preparer n they say it common because of the fraud wellsince i havent received anything in the mail i asssume im ok but its annoying that i have to wait and cant even get a respectable responce or deposit date it seems the irs i individually reviewing our taxes and its impossible to many freaking ppl they need to get a 21century system
Just be patient. If there is a problem, the IRS will tell you. It can sometimes take a long time to process tax returns. It doesn't mean anything. Just wait it out, keep calling, and it should turn out fine. Good luck!
abhibhava

Postby cashel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 am

Just be patient. If there is a problem, the IRS will tell you. It can sometimes take a long time to process tax returns. It doesn't mean anything. Just wait it out, keep calling, and it should turn out fine. Good luck!
i filed on the jan 26 2012 and havent recieved mine either I called and they said there are no problems with my return and I should receive min by the march 1st. if not call back .... man this is pissing me off I was just laid off and have alot to deal with hope it comes ASAP like 20 days ago!!!!!
cashel

Return to Taxes