Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

PLEASE HELP! I USED MY DADS CREDIT CARD?

Credit Card Debt discussions & tips

Postby bradford » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 am

Okay I use this game called Ourworld and I bought like 2,000 gems this month and 100 gems costs 6 dollars so thats 120 dollars on just that, but I also bought my friends memberships which costs 5 dollars each. So Thats another 15 dollars. I probably bought even more gems so I think I bought over 150 dollars of stuff on this site! I know i'm an idiot you don't have to tell me. But i've been doing this for like 4 months, my dad doesn't check his credit card bill he just gives it to my mom and lets her take care of it. But my parents don't speak english so they have no idea what that its a game on the bill. My mom says that she thinks its my game and I told her that its not but she said "Try to cancel it" and I told her that its hacked and she said to delete it and I told her I did! I am crying right now i'm only 13 and my parents dont even know that I know the card number. Please help what do i do!!
bradford

Postby webb24 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 am

come out with the truth. it will upset them and at ur age u may feel like they will give you hell.. but they will still love you. they will respect you for being honest even though you were wrong. if you keep hiding, they will lose all respect they have for you. just stop spending crazy on games that make you keep paying.
webb24

Postby brittan53 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 am

I quit ourWorld because someone went on my account sold my monster fur boots and they tried to hack my email too. They changed my account email so i cant go on and now im constantly looking for who did this to my person. The point is i couldent cancel my membership. If you bought all this stuff then you can cancel all of that stuff. You need to go in the credit cards account and look for your purchases and cancel them. I have NOOOO idea how to do this im not sure theres even a log... Lol but you need to cancel it. It may return the money.... But how do you spend 200 DOLLARS ON OURWORLD?!?!!?!?!? Wowwwwww o_o" My account was Dark Entity. Now it has some weird orange symbol by it.. My fake is currently 1penguin101. Have your parents found out yet?
brittan53

Postby clach » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:20 am

Naughty Naughty
clach

Postby matty » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 am

Well I think you know the answer. It sounds as though your Mum might already know what you are doing, so you are in with a chance. If you tell her now, she may just give you a good telling off and leave the matter there. But even though your mother doesn't speak English, she will still be chatting to her friends and she probably has a friend who knows a bit more about credit cards than she does. So come clean now... short term pain for long term gain... this being that your parents will learn to trust you again..
matty

Postby birde35 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am

You need to stop stealing from your parents and come clean.

The problem you may have is that those memberships you bought for your friends to impress them may actually be recurring memberships that are charging your parents credit card every month! Also, now this site has that card # and who knows if it is a reputable site? You don't!

You need to stop lying and come clean and tell your mother what she already suspected and knew --- that it was YOU who charged this stuff. The next thing your parents need to do is cancel that card in case this site is charging monthly to belong to it on your membership plus your buddies so they cannot keep charging your parents card.

Why you would think it is ok to breach your parents trust is beyond me.
birde35

Postby loefel » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 am

Wait wait wait you wasted 200 bucks waiiiiiiitt you wasted money for your friends?
Dumbass
Haha I'm just kidding just don't pay anymore and hopefully your parents will forget
loefel

Postby macklyn » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 am

Stop buying things on their card and maybe tell your mom first and hope she understands. Moms are usually a little more lenient.
macklyn

Postby ardell » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 am

You should tell your parents everything. They will understand you and will help you for sure.
ardell

Postby bacstair » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am

Its too late my friend. Kiss your *** good by and except whats coming to ya.
bacstair

Return to Credit Card Debt