Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Graduates Using Volunteer Work For Student Debt Relief

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

What does this now mean may Refund Status keeps changing ?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby amos » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Refund Status Results

We cannot provide any information about your refund.

If you file a complete and accurate tax return, your refund will be issued:
within three weeks of the acknowledgment date if you filed your return electronically.
Processing may take longer under certain circumstances. Be sure to:
verify your filing date;
check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or
verify you received your electronically filed acknowledgment e-mail.
and early to day it was Refund Status Results
We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Your expected refund date has been changed due to processing delays. You should receive your refund by February 7, 2012. Please wait until that date to contact us again because we cannot take any action until then. Thank you for your patience.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

I e-file Thur H&R block online and accepted 01/24/12 ?? Called today 02/23/12 IRS and all the rude lady would say is I am being reviewed contact my tax prepare I explain to her that i spoke with them on 02/22/12 and they told me to call the IRS everything on their side is fine??? HELP
6 hours ago
- 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

I also have not received any letters from the IRS ?

6 hours ago
amos

Postby kenrick » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm

If you read closely it states " Your refund date has been changed due to processing delays"... Too many people are logging onto the IRS website and its too much of an overload so its going to continue changing. And If you haven't heard about it already the IRS had a problem with their systems this year causing them to get behind a few weeks. So unfortunately alot of us are in the same boat with you having to wait close to a month for our refunds.
kenrick

Postby yehudi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I am in the same boat. I use turbotax and efile and was given a date on the irs and turbo tax website, then I got the mess. About if you file a complete and accurate return 6wks. Now I dont have a date for my refund and turbotax was saying it was deposited yest. I cant get a straight answer from either source.
yehudi

Postby safwan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

when you file with hrblock you get audit support just wait until you get your paperwork from the irs...so that you can take it with you to an hrblock office...

hope that helps hun
safwan

Return to Taxes