Not logged in? Join one of the largest Debt Reduction Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: John Oliver Talks About Student Debt

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

FTC Debt Reduction Advice
FTC Money Matters Website
National Foundation For Credit Counselling
Debt Reduction UK
MyMoney.Gov

Who is the better candidate?

Taxes! We hate paying them, so let's discuss maximizing tax deductions!

Postby ellmer11 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 pm

pensions are becoming bankrupt less people working less money going into funds so who can bring the economy back? Obama had four years and he spent it on Obama care another tax on Americans which doesn't help and a Business man who made millions building business. who do you believe is the better person?
ellmer11

Postby christos13 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Pres. and Mrs. Obama sat in the pews of a church in Chicago for 20 + years listening to the preaching of Rev. Jerimiah Wright. Pres. Obama learned all about "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY" through Rev. Wright which is basically a "HATERED" towards "WHITE FOLKS". Another scarey thing is how eerily simular Pres. Obamas "WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION" mirrors the teachings of "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY" teachings of "RETRIBUTION". Basically taking money from hard working "white folks" and giving it to non working "black folks" under the guise of "WELFARE" and "FOODSTAMPS". Is it a co incidence that there are more people on "FOODSTAMPS" since Pres. Obama was elected? Is it a coincidence that more people are on "WELFARE" since Pres. Obama was elected? Also what is the ratio of "black" people to "white" people recieving "FOODSTAMPS" and "WELFARE" ? Another thing Pres. Obama is doing is "padding" his base with "FREE STUFF" so 47% of the people know who to VOTE for come election time if they want to keep getting all of the "FREE STUFF". Voters need to get educated and GOOGLE "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY".

Also, What do the CLINTONS really KNOW about Pres. OBAMA that they are AFFRAID to TELL the VOTERS? Why was HILLARY CLINTON made Sec. of State? Does this come to mind? "Keep your friends close and your enimies closer". Check out this story and see what may need to come out........

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4506/obama-campaign-threaten-life-of-chelsea-clinton-to-keep-parents-silent-on-obama-ineligibility/

WOW this is some SCARY stuff!!! People are being KILLED so this man can be our PRESIDENT!!!! VOTERS NEED TO ENCOURAGE THE CLINTONS TO TELL WHAT THEY LEARNED ABOUT OBAMA NOT BEING ELIGABLE TO BE OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
christos13

Postby aubry » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Romney made millions from Bankrupting companies and hiding his money in tax shelters across the world. While Obama Has tried to improve the economy but has been roadblocked by the Republicans. Neither is good though as Obama does kill American Citizens without a trial but if you do want the economy to get better Obama is the one to pick as he will continue to make more jobs while Romney will reduce tax on the 1% who will not make jobs but keep the money for themselves.
aubry

Postby cinnfhail » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Jay Carney briefing in white house briefing room,
actual transcript of what Carney said.

The video caused the riots.
(Carney answers phone)
What Mr president? osama is dead gm is alive, we said that last week, ok.
osama is dead gm is alive.

Next question
No, the video caused the riots
and did I mention osama is dead gm is alive.

Next question.
No on univision the president did say the video caused the riots.
and no I did not say it was a terrorist attack, you are confused it was the noise on air force one that caused you to hear it wrong. You have the tape?
Well, that tape was not me. It was actually.....
Next question.

No us spiking the ball over and over and over again did not cause riots.
Osama is dead gm is alive
cinnfhail

Postby windham89 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh, I am recovering.
I read your answer as Obama had four years and he spent it on Obama!
Funny error ...well not really, but wow, it got my attention.
windham89

Postby jinny » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:39 pm

its kinda hard to say i mean both or the people kinda have good plans buy seriously idk LOL PS:friend me!!
jinny

Postby gilford » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Romney Ryan!2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gilford

Return to Taxes